Friday 7 June 2013

Free F&F clothing with Tesco Clubcard!


Let me start by assuring you that this post is not sponsored in any way by Tesco Clubcard, I   just happen to be a Clubcard member as it is one of my local stores ( I have a loyalty card for the other one too, to be fair.)
I am posting this info for any other card holders out there so that you don't miss out on a good deal.
The other week I received my Clubcard vouchers to the value of £7.50
Great, I thought, some money off my next shop. I'll just check online to see if there's anything else I can exchange them for. 
To my surprise I had £26.50 in unclaimed vouchers!
Better still, under the Summer Voucher Exchange, I could swap each £5 of vouchers for £10 of tokens to spend in various departments in store or online. 
All in all, I had £50 to spend!!
But the savings didn't end there. I took a look at their clothing from F&F and found that if I spent £50 or more the p&p was free. A savvy half hour later and I had ordered a pair of loose chambray trousers, some jeggings, a summery top and a pair of white, skinny jeans (I know, I know - with a Labrador in the house - lol!) all for £50 exactly.
So there you go - free clothes!!
Delivery was quick and everything fitted (surprise indeed) as is of a good quality - result :)
If you have a Tesco Clubcard be sure to check out your unclaimed vouchers and the Summer Exchange. You have until 2nd July to exchange your vouchers and until 11th July to use your tokens.
DON'T MISS OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment