Sunday 17 May 2015

Wibbly blanket update and coastal craft room beginnings.

Just a quick few pics of my Coast Ripple blanket in its new home. 



This is/was my daughters bedroom but, as she is pretty much settled in Edinburgh, I am starting to give it a bit of a coastal theme. I've nicked a few bits and bobs from other places (no money to spare as usual) and some of Bethany's stuff is still here, but it's coming together slowly.




It's such a tiny room it's really hard to photograph. For the same reason I don't think my idea of turning it into a craft room really works. It will be good for keeping my various stashes and WIP's in one place though, and a cosy place to dream of all those future projects - once I've got Bethany to clear out a bit more space!!


(Don't worry, dear reader, Bethany knows she's welcome home any time, her bed is still there if she needs it!!)

4 comments:

  1. wow I love the coastal blanket. that must have taken a long time to make. I cant crochet or knit, so well done on finishing it! I couldnt have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sol. Shhh don't tell anyone, it's much easier than it looks!!

      Delete
  2. Oohh that looks soooo pretty! I adore the seaside, i 'm slowly integrating the theme into our house :) new follower from me :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following I've reciprocated and love your blog :) I'm on 6 weeks summer hols now so should be able to post more often. Eldest son is home from uni at the mo so the 'craft room' is full of bits of computer!!

      Delete